IMPORTANT NOTICE COVID-19
Until further notice, the ANU College of Law Student Administration Services counter is closed and the team has moved to working remotely along with the rest of the University.
Our call centre (+61 2 6125 3483) is also closed.
Please be assured that our staff are still working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and we remain contactable via email firstname.lastname@example.org.We are here for you!
One-on-one appointments with student advisors are offered online via Zoom.
If you wish to make an appointment to meet with a student advisor, please book an online appointment here.You will be emailed a Zoom meeting link shortly before your scheduled appointment time.
Appointments are available as follows:
- Tuesdays: 10am - 11:30pm
- Thursdays: 2:30pm - 4:00pm
If you are not available during the above periods but still wish to book an appointment, please write us an email to summarise your situation at email@example.com and provide us with a phone number; we will return your phone call or provide you with a zoom link.
ANU College of Law Student Admin Team
We provide advice on the following:
- Study patterns: what to enrol in
- Degree progression / expected completion dates
- Credit transfers
- Graduation assessment
- Late withdrawal from a course
- Overload your enrolment
- Permission codes
- Program leave - domestic
- Program leave - international
- Program transfer (degree transfer)
- Reduced studyload (international students)
- Student appointments
- Clinical courses
- Cross-institutional study
- Study abroad
- Study tour courses
- Exchange (Global Programs)
- Hire lockers to students
Courses, Examination and Assessments
- Class summaries (formerly course outlines)
- Request for extensions
- Special Assessment Consideration
- Language backgrounds other than English (LBOTE) Assessment Arrangements
- Deferred examination
- Return of examination assessment
- Academic grievance, appeals and Feedback
- Admission enquiries
- College Scholarship and Prizes
- eCoEs (International students)