To help contain the spread of COVID-19, the ANU College of Law Student Administration Services front counter will be closed from 5pm, Thursday 12 August 2021
You can reach us by calling +61 2 6125 3483, or via email at email@example.com - Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm.
To help contain the spread of COVID-19, the ANU College of Law Student Administration Services front counter will be closed from 5pm, Thursday 12 August 2021.
If you need to talk to someone about your degree, courses or wellbeing, please book an appointment with a student advisor. Currently, we offer appointments over Zoom or phone.
Book an Appointment
We are available for appointments:
- Mondays: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesdays: 10am - 11:30am
- Thursdays: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
If you are not available during the above periods but still wish to book an appointment, please send us an email summarising your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your phone number, and we will do our best to accommodate you. Alternatively, you can always present yourself at the front counter during opening hours.
We provide advice on the following:
- Study patterns: what to enrol in
- Degree progression / expected completion dates
- Credit transfers
- Graduation assessment
- Late withdrawal from a course
- Overload your enrolment
- Permission codes
- Program leave - domestic
- Program leave - international
- Program transfer (degree transfer)
- Reduced study load (international students)
- Student appointments
- Clinical courses
- Cross-institutional study
- Study abroad
- Study tour courses
- Exchange (Global Programs)
Courses, Examination and Assessments
- Class Summaries (formerly course outlines)
- Assessment Extension Requests
- Special Assessment Consideration
- Language backgrounds other than English (LBOTE) Assessment Arrangements
- Deferred examination
- Return of examination papers:
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all ANU College of Law examinations will be conducted online for Semester 1 2021.
- Dean’s certificates
- Academic conduct report
- Letters of completion for admission to practice
- Enrolment Letters