We have provided pages with further information on the grant funding support available to HDR students at ANU Law, as well as the program expectations and milestones involved in our higher degree research.
- collect and distribute unmarked and marked student assessments
- print and distribute student handouts, including course study guides and course handouts for Undergraduate students & Graduate students
- hire lockers to students
- maintain first aid equipment and conduct first aid and fire drill training
- provide a variety of services for staff.
Other useful links you may like to consult are listed below:
- The Higher Degree Research Guide
- Research Award Rules
- Code of Practice for Supervision in Higher Degrees by Research
- HDR policies
- Office of Policy and Regulation (OPAR) rules and policies