The ANU Law School has a long tradition of excellence in administrative law scholarship and of engagement with government and the private profession in public law.
- Justice Melissa Perry, Federal Court of Australia
Water is key to the existence of life. From the nourishment of our physical selves, to sanitation, health, agriculture, and energy production our existence and way of life depends upon access to adequate and reliable supplies of fresh-water.
- Vincent Bernard, editor in chief of the International Review of the Red Cross and head, ICRC Law and Policy Forum
- Hon Robert French AC, former Chief Justice of Australia and Chancellor, University of Western Australia
- Professor Campbell McLachlan QC, Victoria University of Wellington
- Professor Anne Orford, Redmond Barry Distinguished Professor; Michael D Kirby Professor of International Law; and ARC Kathleen Fitzpatrick Laureate Fellow, University of Melbourne
- Professor Yun Zhao, Head of Department of Law, University of Hong Kong
The international setting is transforming rapidly, with significant changes in the national political scene of many countries creating new challenges and opportunities for international law.
- Grant Wilson, Founder and CEO of Civic Capital
Amid the hype surrounding Bitcoin, the central purpose of “crypto” has been obscured. Until this changes, digital currencies are likely to remain marginalised by regulators, central banks and investment allocators, and also within academia.
- Professor Stephen Bottomley, ANU College of Law
GRADUATING STUDENTS - you and your families are warmly invited to the Dean's graduation reception prior to your graduation ceremony.
- A/Prof Therese MacDermott
There has been in place mechanisms for pursuing the principle of non-discrimination at work on the basis of age for some time within the Australian legislative framework.
- Professor Jenny Hocking FASSA, Monash University
The dismissal of the Whitlam government by the Governor-General Sir John Kerr in 1975 remains one of the most contentious episodes in Australian politics. The history of the dismissal is no less contentious and has never been settled.
- Hon Justice Stephen Gageler AC
- Professor Shirley Leitch
Join the University for the 2017 Malaysia ANU Alumni and Friends Reception hosted by Professor Shirley Leitch, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Engagement).
- Professor Brian P. Schmidt AC
Join the University for the 2017 Singapore ANU Alumni and Friends Reception hosted by the Vice-Chancellor Professor Brian P Schmidt AC.