Brody Warren, ANU BA/LLB graduate, has been awarded the Peter Nygh Hague Conference Internship for Australian Students to undertake
Professor Jim Davis is an Emeritus Professor at The Australian National University College of Law. He retired from full-time teaching in the ANU College of Law in 2001, having taught here since 1968.
His publications include The Law of Contract (with Professor Don Greig, 1987) and Law of Torts (with Dr Rosalie Balkin), the fifth edition of which was published in May 2013.
- Professor, ANU College of Law, Canberra Australia (1980s - 2001
- Reader, ANU College of Law, Canberra Australia (1971 - 1980s)
- Senior Lecturer, ANU College of Law, Canberra Australia (1968 - 1971)
- Lecturer, University of Canterbury, Christchurch NZ (1965 - 1967)
Significant research publications
- Greig DW; Davis, JLR 1987, The Law of Contract
Please note, only a small selection of recent publications and activities are listed below.