Mr David Catanzariti
David has been appointed Honorary Lecturer at ANU College of Law. He had been a Lecturer at the ANU Legal Workshop since 2003. After being admitted to practice in 1995, David worked as an associate for Noyce; Salmon & D'Aquino Solicitors; Griffith; NSW until moving to the ACT in 2001 to take up a position in the commercial section of Bradley Allen Lawyers. David's interests include the effective teaching of practical legal skills in virtual environments and exploring innovative pedagogy for such teaching.
- Assistant Director ANU Legal Workshop (IT Delivery & Innovation).(2005-2014)
- Member of the Vice Chancellors Flexible Learning Working Party (2006).
- Member of the University wide Learning Management System Selection Panel (2009).
- Chair of the University wide Web-conferencing Focus Group (2010).
- Acting Sub-Dean GDLP Program, Semester 1 2014.
Significant research publications
- The International Journal of Legal Education. 2005 Vol 39 No.1. Developing the Reflective Practitioner on-line (in law). Marlene J Le Brun; and Anne MacDuff with Richard Vuckovic and David Catanzariti
On November 4, 2019, the Harvard Law School Program on International Law (HLS PILAC) and the Centre for Military and Security Law at the Australian National University College of Law (ANU CMSL) will jointly convene a workshop at Harvard Law School.
Refereed journal articles
The International Journal of Legal Education. 2005 Vol 39 No.1. Developing the Reflective Practitioner on-line (in law). Marlene J Le Brun; and Anne MacDuff with Richard Vuckovic and David Catanzariti
Conference papers & presentations
Complementing Face to Face Negotiation Teaching: Developing an Online Negotiation Module for Law. David Catanzariti, M J Le Brun, and Gary Tamsitt. Australian Law Teachers Conference, Sydney Australia, July 2009.
Internal ANU Committees
- 2006 Member of the Vice-Chancellor’s Flexible Learning Working Party.
- 2008 Member of the ANU Learning Management System Selection Panel
- 2009–2010 Chair, Wattle Web Conferencing Focus Group
- Real Estate Practice
- Commercial Practice
- Becoming A Practitioner