Professor Andrew Macintosh
ANU College of Law, Bld 6, Fellows Rd, Acton ACT 2600
- Chair, Emissions Reduction Assurance Committee (current)
- Member, National Inventory Report Stakeholder Committee (current)
- Chair, Interim Emissions Reduction Assurance Committee (2014)
- Chair, Domestic Offsets Integrity Committee (2013-2014)
View more publications on the ANU Researchers website
Read selected publications in the ANU Digital Collection
In the Media
- Dr Stefan Theil
- Professor Andrew Macintosh
- Associate Professor Emma Aisbett
Launch of 'Towards the Environmental Minimum: Environmental Protection through Human Rights' (Cambridge University Press, 2021) by Stefan Theil.
- Professor Mark Howden
Hosted by the ANU College of Law Visitors Committee, this seminar will be presented by Prof Mark Howden (ANU Institute for Climate, Energy & Disaster Solutions).
Join the National Environmental Law Association and ANU College of Law for a timely discussion of our national environmental laws.