- Tim Bonyhady
- Federico Cheever, University of Denver
- Kevin Boreham, Stephen Bottomley, Daniel Stewart and Vivien Holmes
A panel of speakers will comment on the findings of the Report in relation to their areaas of experise:
- Kevin Boreham - International law
- Stephen Bottomley - Corporate governance
- Daniel Stewart - Public law
- Hon Justice Nevell Owen, HIH Royal Comissioner
The Centre for Commercial Law hosted a very successful one-day Colloquium on corporate accountability and public access to corporate information on 7 July. The Hon Justice Nevell Owen, HIH Royal Comissioner and judge of the Supreme Court of...
- Jack Goldring, District Court Judge NSW
- Sir Laurence Street, commercial mediator
- J.E. Isaac, University of Melbourne
In 2004 the ANU Faculty of Law held a highly successful conference on the subject of Australian lawyers and social change, focussing particularly on action outcomes.