- Professor Joachim Bonell
- Tim Bonyhady, Andrew Macintosh and Jan McDonald
The CCLP convenes an annual climate law conference. The inaugural conference, Climate Law in Australia, was held in 2007 at the National Museum of Australia in Canberra. The papers from the conference are available in T. Bonyhady and P....
- Hon Warren Snowden MP
The country’s first academic centre devoted to studying all aspects of Australian military law was officially opened today at The Australian National University.
The Australian Centre for Military Law and Justice was opened by Minister for...
- Chris McGrath and Don Rothwell
- David Tennant, Director of CARE Inc
The joint report of the Centre for Commercial law and the Centre for Consumer Law ACT, They still want to take our house (PDF, 833KB): A further investigation into house...
- Hon Justice Keith Mason AC, President of the New South Wales Court of Appeal
The Centre for Commercial Law hosted the second Hartnell Colloquium on 6 July 2007. The one day event on Avoiding Conflict of Interest in Commercial Settings was attended by 40 people. Speakers included The Hon Justice Keith...
- Professor Harry Glasbeek
Harry Glasbeek is Professor Emeritus and Senior Scholar at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto. He is currently a Visiting Professorial Fellow at Victoria University. He taught...
- Tim Bonyhady
- Federico Cheever, University of Denver
- Kevin Boreham, Stephen Bottomley, Daniel Stewart and Vivien Holmes
A panel of speakers will comment on the findings of the Report in relation to their areaas of experise:
- Kevin Boreham - International law
- Stephen Bottomley - Corporate governance
- Daniel Stewart - Public law