- David Tennant, Director of CARE Inc
The joint report of the Centre for Commercial law and the Centre for Consumer Law ACT, They still want to take our house (PDF, 833KB): A further investigation into house...
- Hon Justice Keith Mason AC, President of the New South Wales Court of Appeal
The Centre for Commercial Law hosted the second Hartnell Colloquium on 6 July 2007. The one day event on Avoiding Conflict of Interest in Commercial Settings was attended by 40 people. Speakers included The Hon Justice Keith...
- Professor Harry Glasbeek
Harry Glasbeek is Professor Emeritus and Senior Scholar at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto. He is currently a Visiting Professorial Fellow at Victoria University. He taught...
- Tim Bonyhady
- Federico Cheever, University of Denver
- Kevin Boreham, Stephen Bottomley, Daniel Stewart and Vivien Holmes
A panel of speakers will comment on the findings of the Report in relation to their areaas of experise:
- Kevin Boreham - International law
- Stephen Bottomley - Corporate governance
- Daniel Stewart - Public law
- Hon Justice Nevell Owen, HIH Royal Comissioner
The Centre for Commercial Law hosted a very successful one-day Colloquium on corporate accountability and public access to corporate information on 7 July. The Hon Justice Nevell Owen, HIH Royal Comissioner and judge of the Supreme Court of...
- Jack Goldring, District Court Judge NSW
- Sir Laurence Street, commercial mediator
- J.E. Isaac, University of Melbourne
In 2004 the ANU Faculty of Law held a highly successful conference on the subject of Australian lawyers and social change, focussing particularly on action outcomes.