- Rob McLaughlin, Stephanie Koorey, Netta Goussac & Monica Silverwood
Every year, because of the widespread availability and misuse of weapons, hundreds of thousands of civilians are displaced, injured, raped or killed. As long as weapons are too easily available, serious violations of international humanitarian law will...
Come to Open Day at ANU and experience all our campus has to offer. Chat with staff and students about university life, courses, enrolment and more. Representatives from every teaching area will be based in the...
- Livingston Armytage, Centre for Judicial Studies
- Michael Curtotti, Acting Deputy University Counsel, The Australian National University
- Professor Jane Stapleton
- Ambassador Ayo Olukanni, High Commissioner of Nigeria
- Associate Professor David Linnan
- Toni Johnson, University of Leicester, UK