Regular workshops and seminars are hosted by the Centre for International and Public Law throughout the year.
- Henry Burmester AO QC - Australian Government Solicitor
- Anthea Roberts - Centre for International Governance and Justice, ANU
- Stephanie Ierino - Office of International Law, Attorney-General’s Department
- Diwaka Prakash, Legal Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sue Tongue, Minter Ellison
- professor Campbell McLachlan QC
- Professor Donald R Rothwell, Deputy Dean, ANU College of Law
- Cary Scott-Kemmis, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Stephen Rapp, Ambassador-at-Large for War Crimes Issues, Office of Global Criminal Justice, U.S. Department of State
- Felicity Hammond
- John Atwood
- Camille Goodman and Dr Greg French