Held each year in either Canberra or Wellington, the ANZSIL Conference is the principal forum for discussing research and issues of practice in international law in Australia and New Zealand.
- A/Prof Balakrishnan Rajagopal
- Prof Kerrie Sadiq
- Prof Natasha Affolder
- Prof Tim McCormack
The ANU College of Law and the Centre for International and Public Law are very proud to support the 25th ANZSIL Conference: Sustaining the International Legal Order in an Era of Rising Nationalism.
- Sundhya Pahuja (University of Melbourne)
- Anthea Roberts (Australian National University)
- Marco Sassoli (University of Geneva)
- Richard Wilson (University of Connecticut)
The Conference theme is 'International Law of the Everyday: Fieldwork, Friction and Fairness'. In addition to a wide range of panels on topics reflecting this theme.
- Professor Douglas Arner, Faculty of Law, University of Hong Kong
- Sir Kenneth Keith, Victoria University of Wellington
- Professor Mary Keyes, Griffith Law School, Griffith University
- Professor Gerry Simpson, Kenneth Bailey Professor of Law, University of Melbourne
The expansion and fragmentation of international law has brought a new complexity to international law-making.
- Hilary Charlesworth
- BS Chimni
- Dino Kritsiotis
- Joseph Weiler
The 22nd Annual Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law (ANZSIL) will take place from Thursday, 3 July 2014 to Saturday, 5 July 2014 at University House at the Australian National University, hosted by the Centre for International and Public Law, ANU College of Law.
- Professor Harold Hongju Koh
The 21st Annual Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law will take place from Thursday, 4 July 2013 to Saturday, 6 July 2013 at The Australian National University, Canberra. The conference will be hosted by the Centre for International and Public Law, ANU College of Law.