Held each year in either Canberra or Wellington, the ANZSIL Conference is the principal forum for discussing research and issues of practice in international law in Australia and New Zealand.
- Vincent Bernard, editor in chief of the International Review of the Red Cross and head, ICRC Law and Policy Forum
- Hon Robert French AC, former Chief Justice of Australia and Chancellor, University of Western Australia
- Professor Campbell McLachlan QC, Victoria University of Wellington
- Professor Anne Orford, Redmond Barry Distinguished Professor; Michael D Kirby Professor of International Law; and ARC Kathleen Fitzpatrick Laureate Fellow, University of Melbourne
- Professor Yun Zhao, Head of Department of Law, University of Hong Kong
The international setting is transforming rapidly, with significant changes in the national political scene of many countries creating new challenges and opportunities for international law.
- Hilary Charlesworth
- BS Chimni
- Dino Kritsiotis
- Joseph Weiler
The 22nd Annual Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law (ANZSIL) will take place from Thursday, 3 July 2014 to Saturday, 5 July 2014 at University House at the Australian National University, hosted by the Centre for International and Public Law, ANU College of Law.
- Professor Harold Hongju Koh
The 21st Annual Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law will take place from Thursday, 4 July 2013 to Saturday, 6 July 2013 at The Australian National University, Canberra. The conference will be hosted by the Centre for International and Public Law, ANU College of Law.