This course is a great platform for application to be a fellow/ senior fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Foundations of University Teaching and Learning program comprises 10 modules which introduce the context and approaches underpinning undergraduate and postgraduate education at ANU.
- What is the ANU Code of Practice for Teaching and Learning?
- How do I develop good learning outcomes for my course?
- Can I support ANU students better?
Learn the answers to these questions, and more, by participating in Foundations of University Teaching and Learning.
Who can register? Staff new to the university and/or new to teaching responsibilities - whether academic or professional staff, full-time or sessional.
- Modules F1, F3 & F7-F9 are fully online. Each online module takes about 1.5 – 2 hours, at your own pace (easy to start and stop - do it in one burst or in smaller increments, as it suits you).
- Modules F2, F4-F6 will be presented in face to face mode on the 8, 14, 21 & 24 August, 2017. Please select the modules you wish to attend using the link below. Multiple dates are offered, only select each face to face module once.
- Module F10 will be face to face, on 1 September, 2017 but should only be attended by those who have already participated in modules F1-F9.
Location for the face to face modules: CHELT Seminar room
Registration is required for ALL modules. https://services.anu.edu.au/training/foundations-of-university-teaching-learning