Matters that are currently being discussed or considered at Executive meetings:
- Post-retreat planning – a working group is being put together and will meet early in December. Main task is to prepare more detailed versions of the two options for the College structure that were discussed in the final sessions of the Retreat. Further details to come.
- Workload policy – discussion of a paper prepared by Head of School Miriam Gani, which has now been distributed for discussion at a Staff Meeting on Wednesday 30 November (see Miriam’s email of 22/11).
- Building renovation plans – we are still waiting on final costings of the plans, which will then be discussed with the Executive Director – Administration and Planning.
- College Financial Position – Dean and GM to meet this week with Executive Director – Administration and Planning and University Finance team, to discuss consultant’s report on our finances, prior to submission to University Executive.
- Various staffing matters.
Stephen Bottomley, Dean, ANU College of Law