For those of you not at the Denouement Dinner last night, I wanted to let you know the outcome of the College Education Awards process.
Congratulations again to all who were nominated, and especially to the award winners. Sincere thanks for all the effort you put into your teaching, mentoring and support of students.
- Award for Teaching Excellence: Anthony Hopkins
- Award for Program or Service that Enhances Learning: Judy Harrison – the ANU College of Law/ Kimberley Community Legal Service initiative.
- Citations for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning: Pauline Bomball, Linda Kirk and Pamela Taylor-Barnett
- Award for Excellence in Supervision: James Prest
- Awards for Excellence in Tutoring: Andrew Henderson and Alice Taylor
I was remiss last night in not thanking the selection committee members: Mark Nolan, Marina Lobastov and Prof Michael Martin ( ANU Promoting Excellence, external representative).
Special thanks also to Sarah Parker for secretariat services and to Sarah Parker, Marina Lobastov and Claire Atteia for producing the awards booklet.
2017 Excellence in Education Awards (7.32 MB)
Associate Professor VIvien Holmes
Director, Teacher Development, ANU School of Legal Practice