This is the first update (#1 of probably 100) to let you know what has happened this week and what to expect next week.
WHAT HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK
- Site set up, sheds, fences etc
- Carpets, blinds, doors etc all stripped out
- Trees lopped away from the building in preparation for the scaffolding
- Scaffolding the entire building
Next week will be NOISY!
You can expect:
- Saw cutting of brick walls
- Jack hammering
- Floor grinding
There will be noise, vibration and dust.
Please make your choices about where you work with this information in mind.
Our builders would like to remind us that a noisy site is a high functioning site, and it means that our building is getting done and progressing. So we should learn to embrace noise!
If you have any questions, please ask me.
General Manager, ANU College of Law