Community Legal Education (CLE) informs and equips people with knowledge of laws they may encounter in everyday life. In this workshop, Radhika will cover some key tips and tools for delivering good CLE, including:
- Identifying who your audience is and what kind of information they need:
- Finding the right level of detail for your CLE;
- Using visual aids and handouts in presentations;
- Using case studies in presentations.
- There will also be opportunities for questions and answers.
This event is open to ANU College of Law students. Please register.