Who makes our clothes and under what conditions do they work? Join experts and student research interns from ANU College of Law who will discuss the emerging patterns of corporate reporting on modern slavery. Senior students will present their research conducted for the Walk Free Foundation on corporate reporting behaviours in the garment and fashion industries about measures taken within supply chains to address the risk of forced labour and other slavery-like practices.
- Professor Jolyon Ford SFHEA, Associate Dean (International)
- Associate Professor Matthew Zagor, Director of Law Reform and Social Justice (LRSJ)
- Emily Bailey-Hughes, Walk Free Intern
- Samuel Cass, Walk Free Intern
- Dominic Harvey-Taylor, Walk Free Intern
- Isabel Gahan, Walk Free Intern
Professor Sally Wheeler OBE, ANU College of Law Dean and ANU Deputy Vice-Chancellor, will make opening remarks.