Call for Papers
Cal for oral and poster conference papers
The theme for this year’s conference is Migration 2017 – Australia’s future.
Key areas of interest the program will focus on include:
- Reduction in migration and the effect on the community and the economy
- Reduction in skilled occupations for migration and the impact on Australia’s industry
- Social impacts of citizenship changes
- Impact of changing migration environment on Australia's international student sector
- Social and cultural impacts of parent/partner/family visa changes
Please base your abstract around the theme and/or the areas of interest. Please note that the technical committee will make the final decision on which abstracts will be selected for an oral presentation. Oral presentations will be allocated between 20 – 30 minutes presentation time, depending on the session.
Abstracts not selected to give an oral presentation may have the opportunity to be presented as a poster.
This year there will be the opportunity to submit a poster presentation (electronically). Posters are to be designed as per normal AO size and then saved as a PDF and will be available for delegates to view on large screens.
Please submit your abstract of up to 250 words, which is to include presentation title, author(s), company/institution and your email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2017. Please advise if you would like to make an oral or poster presentation