Over three mornings, Early Career Researchers (ECR) specialising in private law from various Australian universities will come together to present their papers to a panel in this online conference. The sessions will be chaired by Professor Pauline Ridge and Dr Darryn Jensen from ANU College of Law.
Following the ECR presentations, Professor Prue Vines (University of New South Wales), Professor Joachim Dietrich (Bond University), Professor Jeannie Paterson (University of Melbourne), Professor Matthew Harding (University of Melbourne) and Professor Pauline Ridge, moderator, will discuss what will be expected of a private law researcher in the future university environment.
Note: This event is by invitation only.
- Radhika Chaudhri, Australian National University >>
- Dr Ben Chen, University of Sydney >>
- Kate Falconer, University of Queensland >>
- Dr Jessica Viven-Wilksch, University of Adelaide >>
- Dr Drossos Stamboulakis, Monash University >>
- Chris Pearce, University of New South Wales >>
- Liam Elphick, University of Melbourne >>
- Aidan Ricciardo, University of Western Australia >>
- Professor Prue Vines, University of New South Wales >>
- Professor Joachim Dietrich, Bond University >>
- Professor Jeannie Paterson, University of Melbourne >>
- Professor Matthew Harding, University of Melbourne >>
- Professor Mark Lunney, University of New England >>