The National Judicial College of Australia and the ANU College of Law invite you to attend their annual conference to be held at the John Curtin School of Medical Research at the Australian National University in Canberra on 4 & 5 March 2017.
The theme of the conference is Brave New Worlds: Challenges for Evidence in the 21st Century. The conference will focus on emerging research and the application of the rules of evidence in the areas of offender identification, expert opinion, the investigation and prosecution of online predators, tendency evidence in child abuse cases, machine versus human decision-making and the opportunities and challenges each of these present for rational fact finding. Speakers include leading researchers, academics and judicial officers.
- Early Bird Full Registration (until 31 December 2016): $480
- Early Bird Student Registration (until 31 December 2016): $140
- Full Registration (on or after 1st January 2017): $560
- Student registration (on or after 1st January 2017): $160
- Drinks function only (in company of conference participant): $40
Program and speaker details can be found on the NJCA website.