The Centre for International and Public Law celebrated its twentieth anniversary at a special evening hosted by the ANU College of Law on 18 May 2010.
Past, acting and present Directors reflected on their time leading the Centre and shared their thoughts about how things have changed in their disciplines over the past twenty years.
Invited speakers included:
- Professor Philip Alston (1990-1995)
- Professor Julian Disney (1996-1997)
- Professor Hilary Charlesworth (1998-2004)
- Interim Director Andrew Byrnes (Aug-Dec 2004)
- Interim Director Robin Creyke (Jan-Dec 2005)
- Professor Kim Rubenstein (2006-present)