The National Security Careers Night is an exclusive careers night for university graduates and young professionals who work in the national security community or aspire to do so. The Careers Night provides young leaders with valuable insights into the national security community, featuring presentations on the roles, activities and professional development opportunities in private and government organisations.
The Careers Night is a annual event held around February/March when most of the represented organisations are recruiting. This year's Careers night will be held at the Blamey Theatre, Australian Defence College, Weston Creek, ACT.
Organisations expected to participate are as follows:
- Attorney-General's Department
- Australian Border Force
- Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
- Australian Federal Police
- Australian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation
- Australian Secret Intelligence Service
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation
- Australian Signals Directorate
- Defence Intelligence Organisation
- Defence Strategic Policy
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet,
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Office of National Assessments
Dress: Smart casual / Business attire
Catering: a complimentary sausage sizzle is included
Please Note: The basic requirements for a Top Secret Positive Vetting clearance for intelligence analysts are Australian citizenship and a background check from 16 years of age.