- Prerequisites and assumed knowledge vary depending on the program you are studying. Please check ANU Programs and Courses for information on course prerequisites, assumed knowledge and program requirements before enrolling.
- Graduation: Please note that courses scheduled in late Autumn, late Winter and Spring sessions are not guaranteed to have results processed in time for graduation ceremonies. Individual results cannot be released.
- Whilst every effort is undertaken to avoid changes, the University reserves the right to cancel courses or change course dates when necessary. Please check this timetable regularly for updates/changes.
- Please note that dates indicated on the timetable refer only to the intensive period of the course unless indicated otherwise. For full course dates please refer to ANU Programs and Courses.
- Courses in Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring sessions have their own individual census dates.
- For information on all course dates please refer to ANU Programs and Courses.
- Intensives run from 9am – 5pm on days listed unless stated otherwise.
- The location of intensive classes can be found on the Wattle course site.