Being a Student Ambassador is a great opportunity to be involved in the promotion of the ANU College of Law and to share your experiences with prospective students and the community. It's also a chance to develop new skills enriched by your interests that will enhance your employability.
What's the role?
Working closely with the Marketing and Communications team, you'll have a hands-on role in the promotion of degree programs and the student experience at the ANU College of Law. You'll also be involved in digital content production, receiving training to develop your skills as a versatile storyteller. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of College tours for future students and their families.
- Representing the College at outreach and student recruitment events.
- Planning and creating digital content that highlights student experience and research.
You will gain transferable work experience skills and recognition for your contribution to the next generation of students. This includes gaining:
- Valuable work experience in public speaking, interpersonal skills, teamwork and organisational ability.
- Mentoring from staff and professionals on content sourcing, production, editing and curation.
- Remuneration as an ongoing casual ANU Officer Level 2/3. More information is available via the position description and remuneration rates.
Fill in the form below or email email@example.com with any questions and we’ll be in touch.
Candidates will be assessed based on the quality of their initial online application, which includes some short-response questions and a curriculum vitae), their academic performance and background, as well as their performance during an interview.
Applications close 11.59pm on Sunday 28 February 2021.