Being a Student Ambassador is a great opportunity to be involved in the promotion of the ANU College of Law and to share your experience with prospective students and our learning community. It's also a chance to develop new skills enriched by your interests that will enhance your employability.
About the role
Working closely with the Marketing and Communications team, you'll have a hands-on role in the promotion of degree programs and the student experience at the ANU College of Law. You'll also be involved in digital content production, receiving training to develop your skills as a versatile storyteller. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of College tours for future students and their families.
- Representing the College at outreach and student recruitment events.
- Planning and creating digital content (news articles, vlogs, Instagram reels/stories, photos) that provides an authentic window into the student experience and our College's research impact.
- Excellent communicator: You'll be adept at speaking to future students at outreach events, such as ANU Open Day, and leveraging your knowledge as a law student to connect with online audiences.
- Well organised: Being a Student Ambassador is a flexible gig that can fit around your studies and work, but it requires good time management skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Digital native: Multimedia content (podcasts, videos) is at the heart of our digital strategy. If you know how to whip up a scroll-stopping social media post or are a proficient user of Adobe Audition, InDesign and Premiere Pro, we want to hear from you!
- Valuable work experience in public speaking, interpersonal skills, teamwork and digital content creation.
- Mentoring from the Marketing and Communications team on content sourcing, production, editing and outreach activities.
- Remuneration as an ongoing casual ANU Officer Level 2/3. More information is available via the position description and remuneration rates.
How to apply
Please complete the form below or email email@example.com with any questions and we’ll be in touch.