Partner in Charge (Canberra)
Simonetta advises Australian Government clients in areas including commercial law, governance, freedom of information, statutory interpretation and administrative law.
- Named Best Lawyers 2016 ACT Lawyer of the Year for Corporate/Governance.
- Served as an Associate to High Court Justice Gerard Brennan.
- Awarded a Robert Schuman Scholarship to complete a traineeship at the European Parliament.
- Recognised in the Australian Financial Review's Best Lawyers for Corporate/Governance and Government from 2011-2016 and Regulatory Practice from 2014-2016.
- Ranked by chambers Asia-Pacific for Government in 2015 and 2016.