King & Wood Mallesons
A leading financial sector lawyer, David specialises in Sino-foreign cross-border investments, market-entry strategies and regional market development. In a career spanning four decades, he has worked around the globe in Hong Kong, Beijing, London and Bahrain.
- Chair of the Renminbi Internationalisation Working Group.
- Former Managing Partner at King & Wood Mallesons.
- Former Chair of the Australian Chamber of Commerce, Beijing.
- Has served on the boards of the Australia China Council, Australia-China Business Council and the Banking and Financial Services Law Association.
- Appointed a New Colombo Plan Business Champion by Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop in November 2016