Accessing Law Groupwise web email
You are able to access your law email account from anywhere in the world via a web browser. However, you will need to set up a password for your email account beforehand. This is done via the Groupwise client, instructions as follows:
1. In the main Groupwise window, go to Tools=>Options
2. Double click Security, followed by the Password tab
3. Enter the password into the New password and Confirm new password fields
4. Optional: place a tick into the tickbox No password required with eDirectory, this option will automatically log you into Groupwise when you have logged into your workstation or the Novell client when off campus. If you don't enable this option, you will be required to enter your Groupwise password each time to load the Groupwise client.
5. Click OK followed by Close. Once you have set up your password, test it by going to the link below and enter your Law username and Groupwise email password.