The Australian Law and Economics Association is organised at a regional level by convenors in the various States. If you would like to particpate in your local committee's affairs, please contact Dr George Barker for more details.
Asia Pacific Law and Economics Review
Call for Papers
The Asia Pacific Law and Economics Review (APLER), is a peer-reviewed general law and economics journal. It has a broad focus within the field of law and economics, concentrating on high quality empirical or theoretical manuscripts that address all aspects of law and economics. APLER is particularly interested in publishing empirical research from a law and economics perspective using data from countries in the Asia-Pacific Region and empirical or theoretical research which has policy implications for one or more countries in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Individuals who are interested in submitting an article to this journal should contact APLER editor, Dr George Barker.
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the AGM (including other upcoming law and economics events that that may be able to 'host' the AGM), please contact Dr George Barker.
Deadlines for Conference Paper Submission
The usual deadline for the submission of papers at a number of international law and economics conferences need to be kept in mind, some indicative dates are set out below, but please confirm with the relative association.
- American Law and Economics Association: Conference usually in May. Papers need to be submitted for review usually by February
- Asian Law and Economics Association: Papers need to be submitted usually by February
- European Association of Law and Economics: Conference usually in September
- International Society for New Institutional Economics: Papers need to be submitted usually by February
- Israeli Association for Law and Economics: Papers need to be submitted for review usually by February
- Law and Economics Association of New Zealand: Conference usually in June
- Scandinavian Association of Law and Economics: Papers usually need to be submitted by February